Thanks to Anytime Fitness and My Sport Live, Victorian sporting clubs have the opportunity to apply to have a 2019 event Livestreamed for free!
All you need to do is read the terms and conditions, fill in your event details online and click submit. We will contact you once the events have been selected!
What is it?
Thanks to My Sport Live and Anytime Fitness, a new funding program has been created allowing clubs to be able to stream one of their sporting events for free.
The program allows clubs to tap into a fund of $30,000 for the streaming and promotion of selected events.
Who is eligible?
Any sporting club across Victoria that is affiliated to a Victorian State Sporting Association (SSA) is invited to apply for the grant.
Only clubs affiliated to SSA’s that are recognised by Sport and Recreation Victoria will be eligible to receive funding.
Why club based sport?
One of Anytime Fitness’ key mantras is that they are not just the largest gym chain in Australia – they are community 500,000 strong.
With this in mind, Anytime Fitness in Victoria wants to help match the community aspect of its business with the community aspect of local club based sport.
Gyms located all across the state (113 to be exact) representing health, fitness and well-being together with sporting activities taking place in every corner of Victoria.
Seems like a natural fit…
How do I apply?
Applying for the funding to stream your event is simple. Simply fill in the online application form below and submit it for your chance to have your event streamed.
What are the terms and conditions?
To read all the terms and conditions for the 2019 Anytime Fitness Grant, click on the T&C’s section at the bottom of the page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Grant Terms and Conditions
The application for these grants must fit into the following criteria, which will be strictly adhered to in the funding approval process:
- Each sporting club is eligible to apply for one day from one event streamed;
- Each sporting organisation can apply for more than one event (however is limited to only having a maximum of one event successful in receiving funding);
- Events must take place between 1 Janaury 2019 and 31 December 2019;
- Event stream time should be no longer than 6 hours;
- Events must be located in Victoria;
- Each successful applicant will need to complete a Broadcast Agreement for the event;
- The stream will run through the My Sport Live Livestream channel, with embed codes for each event given to the club enabling it to display on their website;
- Clubs may also be given an option to stream the event to their Facebook page;
- My Sport Live retains the right to place advertising of funding sponsors throughout the broadcast at our sole discretion;
- My Sport Live sponsors will also have the opportunity to embed the event directly onto their websites or through selected social media channels;
- Each club / event will have the ability to incorporate its own event and organisation sponsor logos throughout the broadcast – providing they do not conflict with My Sport Live’s sponsors;
- As long as we are provided correct and timely information, titles will be included (eg team lists / commentator names / event name etc);
- Each sport will be responsible for providing the following in relation to the broadcast elements:
- Copyright images;
- Logos of club, affiliated organisations, event and sponsors;
- Commentators for the livestream;
- Main camera elevation platform (event dependant).
- Production elements to be worked out by My Sport Live after meeting with successful grant recipients and added into the Broadcast Agreements;
- My Sport Live reserves the right to use all captured footage for any future use at its own discretion.